High Intensity pack
- Increases buffer capacity of the body
- Raises HIIT performances
- Lowers acidification of the muscle during HIIT
What's it good for?
Beta-Alanine is a non-essential amino acid which can be found in our daily nutrition and which is also produced by our body. It's the only building material which can raise the concentration of carnosine in the body. Long term intake of Beta-Alanine makes sure that the amount of carnosine in the muscle increases. This results in a higher buffer capacity which leads to better performance in short intensive performances (10-30').
High Intensity pack: Beta-Alanine
- Microkristallijne cellulose: 134,0 mg
- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose: 118,0 mg
- Magnesiumstearaat: 91,0 mg
- Siliciumdioxide: 6,5 mg
- Beta-alanine: 500,0 mg
Note: this supplement requires a loading & maintenance dose
Breakfast, lunch & dinner